- New Renovations – Extensive interior and exterior improvements completed in 2017, which include a new parking lot, roof, HVAC systems; along with the tenant contributing the full build out and kitchen to the interior of the premises.
- Quality Real Estate – Subject site sits on 1.37 AC in the heart of one of Metro Detroit’s most dominant retail corridors which is home to the super-regional mall, Oakland Mall. The property is adjacent to Interstate 75 (152,800 cpd) and offers direct access to both Stephenson Hwy and 14 Mile Rd.
- Rent Increases – Rent increases in years four and six which will provide upside for the buyer.
- Strong Office and Industrial Market – Madhouse Bar and Grill is located in the heart of “Automotive Alley”, the top Michigan location for automotive research and development facilities.
- Exceptional Demographics – 303,915 people within five mile radius with average household incomes over $79,000.
- Experienced Operator – Owner operator has 30+ years of restaurant experience.
- Significant Employment Population – The trade area includes 41,086 businesses which employ 539,028 people. This employment population solidifies the trade area as a strong dining destination.