MIXED-USE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
Site adjacent to 3 Senior Assisted Living Facilities and a proposed 24.77 acre, 170 unit Multi-Family Development. Site is the largest parcel within the Bruce Sewer & Water District. There is no additional sewer capacity north of 27 Mile Road and it is unlikely that the sewer capacity will be expanded or sewer line extended due to the greater than $30M investment requirement.
- The proposed senior living component will occupy approximately 18± acres of the campus and supports 83 Skilled Nursing beds, Assisted Living, 35 Memory Care beds, and 80-120 future Independent Living Apartments. 170 Market rate condos haven been planned for 32 acres on the northern part of the site.
- Only large parcel with all utilities and adequate capacity in greater Romeo area.
- Storm water retention basin and discharge is in place with all approvals for the full development.
- Site sewer and storm systems designed as gravity systems to minimize future development costs.
- Site is free of any Wetland or Flood plain.
- No environmental issues.
- Zoning in Place: RM zoning can support special land use for Senior Housing & Hospital uses.