Prime outlot opportunities in the I-275 Corridor. These outlots are located next to the brand-new Holiday Inn at the northeast quadrant of I-275 and 6 Mile Rd. The sites have tremendous freeway exposure and are adjacent to the Laurel Park Place Mall. This area is a well populated restaurant corridor with excellent volumes and traffic. Area restaurants include: Flemings, P.F. Chang’s, Bravo!, Mitchell’s Fish Market, Granite City, J. Alexander’s, Hyde Park Steakhouse and more.
- Tremendous visibility and presence to I-275
- Excellent daytime population of 56,527 in three miles
- Median household incomes of $85,765 in five miles
- 194,000 cars per day travel I-275/46,000 cars per day on 6 Mile Rd
- Business Traveler destination due to hotel and restaurant density